Pooled registered pension plan (PRPP)
Canada-wide, affordable and quick to set up
Are you an employer or self-employed individual in Yukon, Northwest Territories or Nunavut, or a federally regulated employer in Canada? If you don’t already have a workplace savings plan, you can set up a Pooled Registered Pension Plan (PRPP) that
Helps your plan members save for retirement
Helps you attract and retain employees
Is easy to set up and manage
Lets you decide if you want to contribute to the plan or not
With a PRPP, we administer the plan for you. That means you have fewer fiduciary duties and obligations compared to other plans.
What is a PRPP?
A Manulife PRPP is simple to set up and administer:
• Complete the online application in as little as 20 minutes—there’s no paperwork
• Decide if you want to contribute to the plan, how much and how often
• Plan members can take advantage of low investment management fees
• Maximize participation with automatic enrolment as soon as employees are eligible
• Work with an experienced and trusted Canadian provider of group retirement solutions for employers
• Integrate your PRPP with a payroll provider.
Choose your group retirement plan
Speak to your TMC Wealth representative to discuss group retirement plan options to help meet your business needs.